Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Been A While.....



This is the cutest changing table/crib house I have ever seen....actually the only one I have ever seen! Found via A Merry Mishap and designed by Dave Keune.

Adorable Snack Plates by Caroline Gomez found here.


New found blog love Parlour and check out the rest of her work!

The images above are just some of the things that have brightened my day today. This summer has been a challenge. We have moved from Phoenix to Seattle which was great and a wonderful road trip....but we felt we had a different place to be. So while we felt God opened another door we downsized from a 1600 sq ft house in Phoenix to a 1600 sq ft townhouse in Seattle too.........wait for it.......a 700 sq ft 1 bedroom apt in Dallas (side-note: with a 2 year old and a baby due in 7 weeks)!! This whole experience has been surreal and costly but I feel I am gaining so much trust in the Lord and building a believe it or not even more exciting and better relationship with my Hubby! We had signed a year lease in Seattle which put us in a just in case scenario we should probably do something cheap and small until we are out of the lease. Thankfully we are finally off the lease but are now stuck in this one bedroom for the next 6 months. I have decided to just pretend we are living in the Big Apple with a tiny space for a family. Since the downsize I have had to start thinking about what I really NEED and what will work best for our family in the long run. Over the next few weeks I hope to share how I will be nesting and preparing for baby no. 2 in this teeny space!

No comments:

Post a Comment