Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Splendor....








I love how blogs can just keep going....I went to this blog which lead me here and here and then I ended up here then here and here!

So for a quick breakdown here are all the blogs I just went around to and found the inspiring spaces above:

Simply Designed and her Tumblr
The Beautiful Soup
Little Blue Deer
Flex Inredning
Rusta Upp

This is the daily cycle when I am reading blogs. I run this blog just for my own self to try to keep up with all the inspiration going on in the world (mainly interiors/art/decor). I have to constantly remind myself to post something I saw that I can't stop thinking about so I don't forget where I found it otherwise it gets long lost and stuck in my inspiration folder with no remembrance of where it came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment